This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Nokia Thermo - Instant Temporal Smart Thermometer
Smart Temporal Thermometer | Compatible with iOS & Android
- High precision: Thermo has 16 infrared sensors to provide a highly accurate result
- Quick & easy: Ultra-fast measurement with color-coded fever indicator
- Sanitary: Non-invasive measurement
- Automatic synchronization: Data from every measurement and health advice appear in the Thermo app automatically via Wi-Fi
- Multi-user friendly: Up to 8 users can access their personal temperature history with the ability to share with doctors
An easier, better way to take anyone's temperature.
Thermo is a game changer. Now a fast, effortless gesture yields a precise temperature measurement, and automatic sync with the dedicated app also allows you to track temperature readings, get reminders, and input related symptoms/medications right on your smartphone.
Thermo measures from the temporal artery, considered an ideal place to detect temperature changes, as the blood that circulates there comes from the core of the body.
16 infrared sensors take over 4,000 measurements—a revolutionary advancement, and what we call HotSpot Sensor Technology.
No mess. No fuss.
Unlike many traditional methods, Thermo avoids any discomfort and is an extremely sanitary way to take anyone’s temperature.
Readings appear illuminated on the device along with a color-coded LED indicator to tell you if the temperature is normal, elevated or high based on the age of the user.
Comprehensive Health Journal
In addition to tracking temperature and symptoms, you can enter comments, medications, and even photos in any user profile. This helps you see if the treatment is effective and allows you to have a complete history to share with a doctor.
Know when it's time to take action
Measurements sync automatically with your smartphone. Based on age, fever history, and symptoms, the Thermo app gives advanced health advice. And Boston Children’s Hospital provides Thermia™, educational information on proper medications and dosages.